5 days Mayan Trails Tours La Danta el Mirador as Jungle wildlife Peten Guatemala.
You Depart from Flores at 7 am by the way you will have the breakfast for summer so you will be transferred by shared van in Winter sould be on truck as double tractions, you only can be transferred by vehicle until Cermelitas Village for 4 hours, afterward there you need to rent a Mule to bring your luggage, so you will walk for 3 days to get to the park and 2 days mayan trails back.
flag Day 1 Flores to Carmelita Community
- 9:00 a.m. We begin the walk out of Carmelita.
- 1:00 p.m. Stop at camping site El Guacute, Lunch time.
- 2:00 p.m. Leave to the arqueological site El Tintal.
- 4:00 p.m arrival at arqueological site el Tintal and exploring the site.
- 6.00 p.m through 7:00 p.m. Diner.
- Good night proceed to camp.
flag Day 2 Carmelitas Community to Mirador Ruins
- 6:00 a.m. breakfast
- 7:00 a.m. departure from the arqueological site El Tintal.
- 10:00 a.m. arrival at the rest area El Sompopero (Small Snack)
- 1.30p.m. lunch and visit of the arqueological site La Muerta
- 3:00 p.m. arrival to majestic arquelogical site El Mirador and establishment of the campsite.
- 5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m Observation of the sunset, if the weather permits it.
- 6:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. Dinner
- Good night
flag Day 3 Mirador Sunrise at the Mirador Ruins
- 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 am Observation of sunrise, if the weather permits it.
- 7:00 a.m. breakfast.
- 8:00 a.m exploration of the arqueological site (includes a box lunch)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch.
- 1:00 we continue with our journey
- 5:00 p. m to 6:00 p.m. observation of sunset (if the weather is o.k.)
- 7:00 Dinner
- 8:00 p.m gathering with the visitors.
- Good night.
flag Day 4 Mirador Mayan Ruins to Tintal Archeological site
- 7.00 a.m. breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. beginning of the departure back to Carmelita.
- 11:00 a.m. Break at El Sompopero (includes a box lunch)
- 3:00 a.m. Arrival to the arqueological site El Sompopero and rest.
- 6:00 pm dinner.
- Good night
flag Day 5 El Tintal Acheological site to Carmelitas to Flores
- 6.00 am breakfast at the arqueological site El Tintal
- 7:00 a.m. departure to Carmelita community.
- 11:30 a.m. arrival to Carmelita.
- 1:00 or 2:00 departure back Flores Petén or your previous destination Santa Elena or Flores hotels.
- Four nights accommodation and camping (camping gear, hammocs, mosquito nets and blanquets)
- All your meals (4 breakfasts, 5 lunch meals, 4 dinners, and purified water)
- We will travel according to the schedule to El Mirador.
- Authorized guide certified by (INGUAT INSTITUTO GUATEMALTECO DE TURISMO/ Guatemalan Institute of Tourism)
- Mules for the carrying of your luggage and food.
- Cooks with experience and knowledgeable of the area.
- Assistant for support of the travelers.
- Muleteer responsible for the mules.
- First aid kit, it includes an anti-venom kit.
- Food that is not on the menu
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mounted mules
- English guide or any other language